Installation and Support for Your Windows Server
Proudly serving Horsham since 2003
IntegraONE is your trusted, local Windows Server installation and support services company in the Horsham, PA area. When you partner with us, you'll get professional installation and support from our deeply knowledgeable and experienced Microsoft experts. Contact us today to get started.
A professional plan will help avoid Windows server problems later
Installing and managing servers is complex. Fortunately, IntegraONE can help you set up your servers. We can help you identify your needs and develop a detailed implementation plan.
The first thing to consider is where to put the Windows server. You might choose a secure space inside your business or install it in a datacenter. Wherever it is, it needs a good internet connection, reliable power and environmental controls.
Also consider a backup power supply in case of local power surges. This will keep your Windows server up and running. You need separate storage to back up your files and data too.
Finally, we can help you move your data and workloads from any older hardware. Many businesses often overlook this, which can cause big headaches later on.
IntegraONE will take care of the tricky technical parts
After forming a plan, it’s time to get technical. We need to fire up the machine, connect it to the internet, install updates and set the right preferences. This is a hard process because procedures vary based on server functions and your business's needs.
IntegraONE's skilled staff can configure your system correctly. We'll tailor it to your business and optimize its performance. More specifically, we'll help you:
- Manage user passwords and access to apps, services and data sources.
- Turn on security controls for hardware, software and network access.
- Activate data communications channels. (These are called ports.) We'll close others to block hackers.
- Set up operations and performance management controls for logging, monitoring and load balancing.
- Create backup plans for keeping your data safe.
- Configure any special functions. These include web servers and databases.
Regular tuning for your Windows server
Your Windows server needs routine monitoring and care work reliably. Here are some key things to watch for:
- Computer logs identify possible issues before they affect operations. They can alert you before problems arise.
- Hackers always search computers connected to the internet. They look for open ports or steal user passwords to install malware and steal data. Good security monitoring can let you know when your system is under attack.
- Software makers often release updates (patches) to plug security holes and fix bugs in their code. Patches need to be reviewed and implemented.
- Vendors regularly release updates to improve performance. This helps keep your IT devices up to date to protect your investment and reduce risk.
As a qualified managed service provider, we can help you take corrective actions when needed to ensure security.