Under attack by ransomware? Don’t pay the ransom!
Proudly serving Lancaster since 2003
If you’ve been infected with ransomware, don’t pay the ransom! integraONE is your trusted local provider of ransomware removal support and ransomware prevention services for companies in the Lancaster, PA area. We’ll get rid of a ransomware infection fast, get your files back, and ensure you’re protected from future attacks. Call us now!
While viruses and malware often lead to security and technical challenges, ransomware can also become personal because bad actors use it to extort money from you. Contact us today to get rid of Ransomware or bolster your preventive measures.
Protection from a rising threat
Ransomware hijacks your network in return for money. It's often downloaded unwittingly by a user opening an email attachment. Once in, it locks your system up or encrypts your files. It then demands a ransom payment if you want things restored to normal and your data recovered.
According to statistics from the U.S. Department of Justice, since 2016, organizations have run into over 4,000 ransomware attacks daily, or about 1.5 million per year. When distributed, it spreads the risk for businesses and users to lose their files, as well as their money by paying the ransom. Specifically, it can hurt productivity and increase IT costs and legal fees.
But there is protection from this danger. integraONE has the technology and expertise to help your company guard against ransomware attacks.
For most businesses confronted by ransomware and extorted for payment, their first reaction is "no".
But when ransomware takes the business down and offline for weeks or even months, the losses can be too significant to afford. Even worse, if the company chooses to pay the ransom, the attacker may view it as an easy target and repeat the malign game again and again until the victim is broken.
Ransomware attacks can be stopped. integraONE is a reliable ransomware removal support & Ransomware prevention services provider and our meticulous services offer the following vital benefits:
- Remove ransomware within hours and get you off the hook for the ransom.
- Restore and recover your data before they are compromised covertly or openly by hackers.
- Minimize your business losses thanks to our just-in-time response and mitigation with guaranteed results.
- Prevent ransomware attacks from happening to your company on an ongoing basis.
A clear path to safety
How do you know whether you need removal services? How do you know you are under ransomware attack? There are some clear signs:
- Suddenly you have a blocked screen that denies you access to the computer and network.
- Your files won't open or are encrypted for seemingly no reason.
- You find that some file extension drives like C, E or G are missing or locked in your PC for no clear reason.
- You start to receive instructions like pop-up messages from unknown sources demanding payment of the ransom.
- Threat evaluation: We determine the attack vector and the type of ransomware variant in place. Then we evaluate your risk based on the power of the ransomware and its threat records and advise you about your options for handling the malware.
- Ransomware removal and mitigation: Upon your request, we will remove the ransomware and mitigate the exploited vulnerabilities to beef up your IT security posture against similar future attacks.
- Data recovery: Our ransomware response service is available to you all year, around the clock. Our agents have extensive troubleshooting experience, and we guarantee 98% data recovery to minimize downtime.
- Documentation: We clearly report details of the work done and any vulnerabilities we found in your system and network assessment. Our approach follows best practices for logging and tracking ransomware attacks.
- Prevention: We provide you with our ransomware prevention and mitigation guide and install leading antivirus and firewall technology for you. Further, we offer guidance for effective cybersecurity policies and procedures, including training for your employees about how to protect data via best practices for email usage.
At integraONE, we are your trusted local provider of ransomware removal support services in the Lancaster, PA area. Partnering with reliable ransomware removal and prevention experts leads to peace of mind. Contact us today to get rid of ransomware or bolster your preventive measures.